Do you want to get rid of malware (viruses, worms, trojans, etc.), even if you have not previously installed any of the Kaspersky Lab antivirus programs ? Below is a simple and time-tested manual that will help anyone who wants it, and, most importantly, completely free, to do it!
So, what do you need in order
to cure a computer from viruses, worms and trojans?
- Internet access. Well, since you are reading this, you have it. ))
- “Clean” computer, if on your computer at the below sites can not go.
If there is access, we do everything at once on an “infected” computer.
- A little diligence and patience.
The treatment procedure will require a clear implementation of instructions and will take some time.
Actually, the very instructions for treating a computer from viruses:
1) Check your computer for malware (viruses, worms, trojans, adware programs, etc.) using Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool or Kaspersky Rescue Disk (if Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool does not start or hangs even in advanced mode ) .
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool can be launched directly from under running Windows in normal or safe mode. This program does not conflict with the already installed antivirus, and after use it can be removed.
To use Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10, you must first burn the image to a CD or DVD disc, or to a flash drive. The disk is loaded instead of Windows, which allows it to detect and neutralize particularly complex malware that can hide its presence from under Windows mode due to the use of rootkit technologies.
2) Once / If you have one of the Kaspersky Lab products installed (for example, KIS / KTS / KAV ), enable the detection of potentially unwanted software in the product .
To do this, go to the main program window – settings – in addition – the parameters of threats and exclusions – check the box “ Detect other programs ”.
Start the database update and after its completion reboot the computer. This will allow you to receive and initiate new virus databases to neutralize adware programs. Run a full virus scan
3) In especially neglected cases, if the problem persists – refer to the “Destruction of viruses” section of the Kaspersky Lab fanclub forum, where you can attach the autologger zip archiverequired by the rules (everything is done automatically; you only need to start the program).